PAINT ME, BITCH!
We’re kicking off April with a month-long art show at Gallery 5 (It’s also their 14th Anniversary celebration). This will feature:
– Several portraits of Donnie by local artists.
– Photos by Alice McCabe from her calendar and other life events.
– Matt Lively’s illustrations from the doc (like the one above).
First Friday, April 5
6-7pm Private Opening for our friends (you included)
8-Midnight Public Celebration (“After Hours” PLF dance party til 2am)
EAT ME, BITCH!
As any Dirtwoman fan knows, Donnie grew up in Oregon Hill, where he was notorious for peeling garlic at Mamma Zu’s (and selling flowers out front during dinner). Restaurant owner Ed Vasaio and Donnie’s friends are hosting a special benefit for Massey Cancer Center.
Sunday, April 7 from 6-8pm.
EAT ME, BITCH! will feature:
– A buffet of the restaurants fabulous dishes (and cash bar)
– Exclusive clips from the doc
– The unveiling of the Dirtwoman/Donnie Corker memorial plaque, which will be implanted in the sidewalk out front.
Click here to make your reservations. (Tickets are $50)
INFORMATION ON SALES FOR TICKETS TO THE DOC COMING SOON (and you’ll be the first to know).